There are moments in everyone's life where they feel that it didn't quite turn out as expected, but wretchedness and gloom really does engulf when you find yourself watching 'Street Doctor' on BBC One. I was lucky enough to catch factory worker Jeanie explain that she has had a scabby ear for twenty years and I almost managed to sweat through seven and a half anxious minutes for a cure. What was the super elixir that will rid all? Jeanie was told to stop scratching it. Jeez Louise. I'm so glad that our living rooms beam in the awesome presence of germ free, well-mannered, bonafide GPs skipping across pavements in search of the bit sore. The great British public can now rest knowing there is no fear of keeling over in BHS from a stubbed toe.
Fingers crossed for 'Street Agent' where a Jack Bauer carbon copy rescues you from an attempted terrorist attack. Or at the very least needs to use your phone.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment